At Fillmore Animal Hospital, we know your pets are your family.
We’re here for you.
Our COVID-19 Protocol
- If any client is sick, especially with flu-like symptoms, has been in contact with anyone who is sick, especially those who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not travel with your pet. Please find your pet alternative transportation.
- All team members have their temperatures taken before each shift, wear masks for safety, and wash hands between each appointment.
- All driving clients please wait in cars and call us at 805-524-2661 to let us know you have arrived. If you do not have a phone, you may knock on the door.
- All walking clients please also call or wave from outside the office.
- All pets will be ushered by a team member immediately into an exam room once space is available. For dogs, we will use our own leashes. For cats and dogs in carriers, we will use a hospital-grade disinfectant on the handles.
- Clients will stay outside in their cars or outside the office, as only the pets will be allowed into the building (social distancing). Please call to discuss protocol regarding humane euthanasia, if indicated.
- Clients will complete billing by speaking with a team member prior to reconvening with their pet and receiving medications (if needed) outside the office or in their car. Please try to use credit/debit cards over cash/checks at this time.
- We are a “handshake free zone” at this time.
- Medication/food refills can be called in/texted or requested through our Vitus Vet app. You can also request a refill online via our RX and Food Refill Request Form prior to your arrival at the hospital. Please call us to let us know you are here and we will deliver your items to your car when you arrive.